• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

I just can't think of any other effects I absolutely need...

nrvana8775

I will soon have a t-rex for my main delay (replacing analogman dd5 w/ tap tempo), and currently, I have an analogman ar20dl delay for more spacious stuff, and an analogman modded tremolo. I also have a tu-2 and vht valvulator.

At this point, I just can't think of any other effect I would really need. My rivera knucklehead has boosts on the clean and dirt channels (modded it for more control over those), so that negates the point of overdrive. I can only think of maybe getting a barber tone press or voodoo labs sparkle drive, but they aren't really needed.

Has anyone else run into this with such a small number of pedals?

scotty31

Silver Supporting Member
im in the same boat

its been a long tone search, but im there
teese rmc2
ulbrick megalodon
ulbrick 12axe
keeley comp
red witch moon phaser
red witch medusa
boss dd2/malekko E600* waiting on these 2.

SFW

There are five pedal on my board. I could get by with just two of them....

Congrats on your short run through gearwhoredom!

nrvana8775

I like the first few seconds of the clip, but I don't really know what I could do with such an effect. I think I'm looking for different tones as opposed to different effects at this point.

I could use a pedal power 2 to replace my signaflex...

Oh, and I would love a great reverb pedal.

I like the first few seconds of the clip, but I don't really know what I could do with such an effect. I think I'm looking for different tones as opposed to different effects at this point.

I could use a pedal power 2 to replace my signaflex...

Oh, and I would love a great reverb pedal.
lol...I was really just kidding around. When it comes down to it, effects are kinda pointless. They add some interest as guitarist... but few outside of the player themselves notice, or care;)

nrvana8775

lol @ this thread

I ended up buying a memory lane (sold the analogman), barber eq, barber ltd, and maxon compressor.

This place is horrible.

bloodlemons

I just yesterday cut my board down to 5 "essential" pedals, and 3 of those are different fuzzes; I could probably get along with 3 pedals total. It's fun to play around with all the different possibilities, but I'm not much for tap-dancing. I'll have to see how long I keep all the stragglers hanging around...

Trending Topics