1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

I just fell in love with a Lovepedal!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Drew47, May 18, 2011.

1. Drew47

Drew47 Member

I'm borrowing a Lovepedal Kalamazoo (silver) this week from a friend and this pedal sounds incredible with my rig!

I'm playing an American Fat Strat into a Valvetech Hayseed 15, and I can't believe the tones I'm getting. It sounds good by itself, with a clean boost in front of it, and going into a Timmy set for just a little bit of break up.

Wow.

Has this happened to anyone else? I think I'm seriously in love with this pedal. The tone knob with the glass knob is a killer combination!

2. Hugo Da Rosa

Hugo Da Rosa Silver Supporting Member

Yup...my favorite Lovepedal effect. It's my favorite rhythm overdrive tone right now. I usually like stacking it on top of a Marshall BluesBreaker...smoothest sounding overdrive I've heard at higher gain settings. If you haven't already, try it at higher voltages (at least 16v. 18v is best). The higher headroom, fidelity, and articulation really opens the pedal up...it's almost like two different effects.

3. VinceM

VinceM Silver Supporting Member

Funny you should mention this! I've been recently geeked about my coupon Lovepedal Cot50! I think I'm "getting" this pedal more and more. It's giving me the light gain tone I've been searching for with my jazz playing (Scofield kind of vibe). It's quite fascinating how dynamic and responsive it is with the guitar volume control. I'm using it by itself, but also with a Tone Press and a Pork Loin with great results. Woohoo! Rock on!!

4. 6AM

6AM Member

Just bought one off the Classifieds. I'm hoping it works well with my Matchless.

5. aaronblues

aaronblues Supporting Member

i've thought about parting with my K'zoo lately, but most of my keeper pedals are Lovepedal's. #1 favorite pedal is definitely my COT (white box)

cheers! enjoy...