• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

I just found a picture of that rosewood strat I've been talking about

stratter

When I first got the parts, I just kinda laid them over each other and took a picture.

It's an all rosewood neck, rosewood lam top, walnut body with some dye and great minwax satin poly. I just got the pots and switches today, and I'll wire em up tonight.

She's a good 14.8 pounds of sustain. I like heavy guitars. In the pic, I just laid the pickguard and the knobs and stuff on there, so you won't see a 5 way switch or any screws or anything.

The picture was being fussy, so I just posted the link to it. http://postimg.org/image/k4by8sc13/

Deed_Poll

Nice!

A chrome pickguard would set those lipsticks and dome knobs off a treat, though.

Looks wonderful!

stratter

She'll probably be a sitting guitar, not a standing guitar.

I might need a 4.5 inch strap.

stratter

Update: the rest of the electronics are coming in about a week late via fedex.

I really do despise fedex.

rwijaya

14.8 pounds strat! WHOA! whatever floats your boat i guess, as long as you are happy with it.

every single all rosewood guitars i have played has been that heavy though. The guitar is gorgeous OP!

stratter

Just finished the main hardware parts, having wiring issues. The signal keeps going to ground rather than the lead. Taking it to the tech tomorrow.

It feels much lighter than what it actually is.

Trending Topics