• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

I just purchased this new Carvin...

Loni Specter

Darn, I wanted to be the first to get one of those beauties! Is the Koa flamey like the maple they offer? Keep us posted on your opinion of this and the pickups. Way to go!

thewhit

Gold Supporting Member
Congrats- Looking forward to hearing more about your purchase as I think this is a great looking guitar and may cover a lot of tones.

I called Carvin last week in L.A. to inquire about this guitar and they said they won't even have one in the store to demo for at least 2 mos. That surprised me.

PFCG

8 weeks is so short! you are lucky you dont have to wait extended periods of time. im so tired of waiting for stuff these days...

Seems like im always waiting :(

Ian Anderson

I live a few blocks from the factory and was there the other day. I didn't see anything like it or the new LP type set neck. Bummer, it looks like somthing to check out!

frankencat

Guitarded
Gold Supporting Member
Oh man, you are gonna love it. I have loved every Carvin I have ever had. :)

kselbee

Silver Supporting Member
Caretaker,
I wish I could, but the guitar is in construction. I'll have to wait 8 weeks. :(

I wouldn't hold them to that 8 weeks. I just recently got a C66 that was quoted at about 8 weeks and took like 14.

Orren

I'll have to wait 8 weeks. :(
If I were to guess, I'd say more than 8 weeks. Not that they're lying to you, but with much of their company going to be at NAMM next week, etc. you might want to just count on a little extra time. I know my Carvin AE185-12L with some customized features (Holdsworth PU etc) took about 11 weeks, but it was absolutely worth it! :BEER

Orren

Trending Topics