I just recieved an email Zendrive is Ready!

Burst59

Crap I forgot I even ordered it!
I already have a Mosferatu but I can't pass up the chance to try both.
Hope this one isn't as noisy as the Mos.

SFT

I got mine recently and just got the email that my zendrive 2 is ready also. Sweet.

EL-Dougie

I got the e-mail about Zendrive 2 today. Hope my Zendrive doesn't get too jealous having its sibling on the same pedalboard... Doug in CT

markom89

I got the ZD2 e-mail last month, but despite having had the finances, I passed. I dunno' why. I just felt that I didn't need another OD, I guess. Fuzz is were it's at, baby. fuzz.

jb1911

Crap I forgot I even ordered it!
I already have a Mosferatu but I can't pass up the chance to try both.
Hope this one isn't as noisy as the Mos.

Would you mind telling us when you ordered it? That would help.

EL-Dougie

I got on the waiting list for ZD1 and ZD2 in July 2007. ZD1 became available late November 2007; ZD2 Feb 8 2008. Doug in CT

rgee27

Received my pedal a few months ago and really like the tone. I just put my name on the wait list for a Ethos TLE and am anxious to compare the two.....:RoCkIn

Csapo

Platinum Supporting Member
Got on the list Oct. 17th, so hope mine is coming up soon... :munch

Joems

JOined the list on July '07 and then got the e-mail yesterday and paid it thru "pain"pal.

it's a ZEN 2 btw!

Burst59

I paid through PayPal right away, has anyone received any shipping conformation or acknowledgment of payment? Just wondering how soon he ships out. He doesent really respond to emails and there is no number to call.

Burst59

Man I love this pedal! I've been running it through my 71 Marshall and it sounds fantastic.

webs

Silver Supporting Member
Just got my email. Ordered on October 24th, so it's a 4 month wait.
No word yet on the Mosferatu- shouldn't the zendrive wait be longer?:confused:

nibus

I got on the list for the Zen, Zen 2, and Mosferatu back in the middle of October. Just received my Zen yesterday, and got an email that my Zen 2 is ready today! No word on Mosferatu yet.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom