• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

I just want to date my Vox AC30CC2

heajos

I got this amp in a trade a while back and I just want to know how to date it for knowledge sake.

I've been reading about serial numbers and how they don't matter/do matter/blah blah blah.

Help? :huh

mcdes

Member of no importance
doesnt matter.......... hahaha

when it comes to Vox amps, its more about a period or era........

the custom classic was mid 2000's era

chrisross

It's obviously old school so dinner and a movie would work just fine, I'd say.

I'm not really into that though...

wordsonyou

She does put out on a first date though...there was plenty of knob tweaking when i first lay my hands on her...

Cirrus

Open it up, you can get pretty close by checking the date on the transformers. Also try not to touch the circuit or you might die.

heajos

Open it up, you can get pretty close by checking the date on the transformers. Also try not to touch the circuit or you might die.

You'll be the first to know if I was mercilessly killed by a chinese tube amp.

:aok

Cirrus

:p

Just remember this maxim when you're deciding where to put your hand. Wood is good, sparks are bad.

Trending Topics