• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

I just wanted to say Thank You......I think!

bbe_rev

I found TGP a little over a year ago, my brother turned me onto it, it’s been a fun ride. Incredible support for my chronic G.A.S., and O.C.D., and a wealth of knowledge.

Here's a before TGP shot, and 1 year later. Thank's for being there, couldn't have done it without you.

Before:

13 months later:

To that elusive tone!
Cheers

DiPa

Constant GAS
I found TGP a little over a year ago, my brother turned me onto it, it’s been a fun ride. Incredible support for my chronic G.A.S., and O.C.D., and a wealth of knowledge.

Here's a before TGP shot, and 1 year later. Thank's for being there, couldn't have done it without you.

Before:

13 months later:

To that elusive tone!
Cheers
The stable certainly grew, and the dog disappeared ;)
TGP is contagious and lots of fun, looks like you are enjoying the ride.

PaulHudgins

That's a pretty impressive collection to acquire in a year. Someone from GearPage should be getting a commission.

Leonc

Wild Gear Herder
Platinum Supporting Member
And I hope the strat in the "after" photo has been seriously upgraded. Sheesh. Amateurs.

:)

-CM-

Something Clever Here
Gold Supporting Member
You got rid of your dog? Sad.

But seriously, that Bogner amp looks cool.

les_paul

What - no set-neck guitars?!?!?! You can't be serious!
I'm pretty sure that TGP has instilled 'Fendermania' in me. I have bought two USA Deluxe Strats, a DRRI, and PRRI in the past year. BTW, my favorite band is Black Sabbath and the tone I aspire for is Iommi's. The Fender acquisitions have been a nice side bar, though.

Last edited:

la noise

I get it. No more season tickets for the Giants, and no
more food for the Dog. Bet it was hard letting them go
due to finances being so tight now.

Condolences sent. :)

Nota

I like your first picture better, no joke :) No way would I want all that stuff!

bbe_rev

;)
That's a pretty impressive collection to acquire in a year. Someone from GearPage should be getting a commission.
Definitely...

What - no set-neck guitars?!?!?! You can't be serious!
I'm a slacker I know. I do have my eye on a nice Suhr.

And I hope the strat in the "after" photo has been seriously upgraded. Sheesh. Amateurs.

:)
Absolutely, the neck and middle pups were upgrade to V60LP's!

You got rid of your dog? Sad.

But seriously, that Bogner amp looks cool.
Still have the dog, he sleeps through most of it, when he's not bugging me to feed him or throw his ball.
My brother talked me out of the Bogner, that Metropolis is a pretty cool amp, it roars.

I'm pretty sure that TGP has instilled 'Fendermania' in me. I have bought two USA Deluxe Strats, a DRRI, and PRRI in the past year. BTW, my favorite band is Black Sabbath and the tone I aspire for is Iommis. The Fender acquisitions have been a nice side bar, though.
That's hilarious, LMAO, I can relate!

I get it. No more season tickets for the Giants, and no
more food for the Dog. Bet it was hard letting them go
due to finances being so tight now.

Condolences sent. :)
No, all good, dogs happy, still catch a few Giants games a year, most of it goes to the Da Avabhasa retreat in Fiji, may he rest in peace!;)

bbe_rev

Yeah, TGP ruined me too!
I'm not ruined, just educating myself, it's not like I can roll down to the local music store, and check out a Carol Ann, or 3rd Power, or Germino. Gotta bring one home, and give it a thorough test. Right?
Ok, maybe it has ruined me.:drink

84Bravo

Well, that's nice and all, but I don't see twenty-seven delay pedals or one Klon. A start though.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom