I just wanted to share...

94prs22

Platinum Supporting Member
one group picture of guitars made by two of the absolutely outstanding shops creating today. The Black Yaz has been for sale in the emporium and since it just sold I grabbed all three of the guitars for one last group shot this morning. There are no luthiers today doing better work than John and Izzy and Joe Y. in my humble opinion! Yes, the lack of a bigsby is a deal breaker for me. I also very much dig unique tones.
Brandon

shallbe

Deputy Plankspanker
I wish I would have had the cash to buy that black Yaz. What a beaut.

Shane S

Killer trio there @94prs22 . Sorry to see the black Yaz leave, but hopefully it is going to a good home. I just placed a deposit on another custom build otherwise the black Yaz would be coming my way! Also, I love the clips of the Red Yaz through the Freyette Aether on CR website:

I am getting the itch for another Yaz and Goldfoils are on the top of my list for pickups on my 2nd Yanuziello!

I have not played a Ronin yet but I recently found some clips of a Mule with a foilbucker that blew my mind. Too bad they discontinued that model, now I really want one. The one you have posted above looks so right with the bigsby. It has the Neil Young vibe going for it.

94prs22

Killer trio there @94prs22 . Sorry to see the black Yaz leave, but hopefully it is going to a good home. I just placed a deposit on another custom build otherwise the black Yaz would be coming my way! Also, I love the clips of the Red Yaz through the Freyette Aether on CR website:

I am getting the itch for another Yaz and Goldfoils are on the top of my list for pickups on my 2nd Yanuziello!

I have not played a Ronin yet but I recently found some clips of a Mule with a foilbucker that blew my mind. Too bad they discontinued that model, now I really want one. The one you have posted above looks so right with the bigsby. It has the Neil Young vibe going for it.
It's definitely going to a good home and there's no reason at all to feel sorry Shane. I didn't have to sell it rather I wanted to since it wouldn't have gotten played with both the Red Yaz and the PM in front of it in the pecking order in my eyes. It would be sadder if it were setting in a case not being used! Congrats on your second Yaz!!!!
Brandon

Trending Topics