1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

"i know a little " vid with suhr and zinky 25watt

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by neastguy, Aug 29, 2006.

1. neastguy

neastguy Supporting Member

2. notpetrucci

notpetrucci Member

Very nice!!!

Gotta love a movin' n' groovin' band like that!!!

-Jon

3. neastguy

thanks, we like playing this song, even though its not all that popular with the kids

4. Senor Blues

Senor Blues Member

Yeah I noticed that they all kept talking, I mean I would have been glued to the band if someone played that in a bar I was in.

sheesh, kids! :)

5. lhallam

lhallam Member

That is a tough tune, I nail the intro about once every 3 tries.

Probably my fave Skynard tune, the tone he get and his execution is great.

Good job at one helluva a tempo.

6. neastguy

yep, the tempo kinda screwed me up, weve been playing it slower with the drummer we just fired, but our old drummer came in for this gig and we used to always play it at that temp.... we'll I wasnt really ready for it... some sour notes.... I'm like you, bout 1 out of 3 tries I can get it the way I want it....

this is song is definately a hit or miss one at the bars... sometimes the peeps love it and other nights its just background music.. but this is one of those songs we just enjoy playing..