• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

I know it has been a while... [added another amp]

slugworth

Thanks for posting this here. They look nice. Are there any demo clips out there?

Most of the late additions to Amplitube have been superb, both amps and effects. I know there are many around here who have a less than stellar opinion of Amplitube. However I think that if a lot of those tried some of the more recent stuff, they would change their minds.

Peter - IK

Thanks for posting this here. They look nice. Are there any demo clips out there?

Most of the late additions to Amplitube have been superb, both amps and effects. I know there are many around here who have a less than stellar opinion of Amplitube. However I think that if a lot of those tried some of the more recent stuff, they would change their minds.
There will be audio demos and then when released you can demo the amps like any other gear in Custom Shop can be demoed without limitation during the demo period.

Thank you for the kind words, too.

hobbes1

Peter, I wish IKM would release something like the old StompIO but with the Amplitube software ONBOARD....sort of like the Helix that is coming soon from Line6. StompIO was a cool product and I got a lot of use but having to keep a laptop with it to use live, ultimately made me sell it. I've long been a fan of IKM software and have nearly everything your company has released.

mikah912

Looks great! I don't get the "pay $100 for it now, and we'll release it....at some point" strategy, but I'm intrigued. Your officially-branded collections (e.g. Slash, Orange) sound pretty good and authentic to me.

Peter - IK

Peter, I wish IKM would release something like the old StompIO but with the Amplitube software ONBOARD....sort of like the Helix that is coming soon from Line6. StompIO was a cool product and I got a lot of use but having to keep a laptop with it to use live, ultimately made me sell it. I've long been a fan of IKM software and have nearly everything your company has released.
I like this idea too! I'd buy one :)

Looks great! I don't get the "pay $100 for it now, and we'll release it....at some point" strategy, but I'm intrigued. Your officially-branded collections (e.g. Slash, Orange) sound pretty good and authentic to me.
Per http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/news.php?id=565 it will be released at a very specific point: September 1, 2015 :) Thank you for the kind words about the previously-released official gear.

iOS versions please. I'm always a sucker for a Mark series.
I will relay this too, and I'd love to have these on my mobile devices too.