1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

I like to mess with effects and all, but it's not what I gig with.....

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by hottub, May 23, 2011.

1. hottub

hottub Member

so would it make sense to just pick up something like a Nova Sytem?

I generally find myself buying and selling effects, sometimes buying the same thing more than once over time.. but the kicker is, I don't even gig with them, except maybe a wah. I just like messing around with them and all outside of the band. Got to thinking that maybe in order to scratch the itch, I'd just go with a good multi effect floor unit. Then when the desire hits me, I'd have what I'd need to satisfy the jones, rather than buy and try all the pedals individually, and then hopefully get out of the swinging door of "the pedal of the month club"...

anyone else experience anything similar to this?