I literally LOL'ed. Can't believe this is serious.

BigBadOrange

Silver Supporting Member
OMG, I can dig just about any graphic on a guitar, but WTF? So is this SUPPOSED to be a mutant single tiger leg with head growing out it?

dancehall

Is that tiger a copy of a bad tattoo?

I swear it looks like what you see in those TATTOO FAIL videos, with the misshapen children's portraits and misspelled platitudes.:)
This is exactly what I was thinking. Good fodder for a Would You Rather game. Would you rather get that tiger tattooed on you, OR have to spend $22,000 on this guitar and be forced to use it any time you perform?

macmax77

Silver Supporting Member

Miroslav L

John Quinn

View attachment 258012

I don't know about US based guitarist - but I think Korean K-Pop or Japanese Anime guitarist would totally go for this.

bluejazzoid

Silver Supporting Member

Artemis Fowl

Looking at it again, I realized the artist gave that tiger an extra claw. Cats, including tigers, only have four primary toes/claws, the fifth being a dewclaw further up their leg like on dogs. Not only is that tiger super buff, he's also a polydactyl :p
HAH! My kitty has that extra toe too!

I always wanted Hobbes on my guitar!
You sir...are a genius. I'm totally stealing this for the beater I've been planning to put together.

That and the coloring is better suited to the design. But yeah those are different Tigers on different guitars.
OMG it's a chibson?! erm...CRS? Drawing a blank on a witty descriptor for a fake PRS here...

Last edited:

Trending Topics