• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

I Love My Budda II: Purple Returns...

LesPaulPlayer

Those are some sick little head shells! The normal heads have so much wasted space inside and look dumb on top of a 1x12" cabinet.

Hammertone

Those are some sick little head shells! The normal heads have so much wasted space inside and look dumb on top of a 1x12" cabinet.
Agree. I cleaned the creamed corn out of the back of a used Gremlin I just picked up, and this little rig fits in with room to spare.

Rod

Tone is Paramount
Gold Supporting Member
Thank you....That’s for sure, and they add a lot of weight to the head:confused::eek:..

Trending Topics