I love this guitar acoustic version

Discussion in 'Acoustic Instruments' started by Black Squirrel, Jun 1, 2016.

1. royd

royd Member

Thanks

both the stolen L25C and the current O25C Custom are Indian rosewood s/b with cedar top, ebony boards, and the typical 5 piece Lowden neck.

I've played literally at least 100 different Lowdens and find I always prefer the cedar top. I've also owned two mahogany s/b with cedar tops... I could go either way with the sides and back or if I had the disposable scratch an African Blackwood, but always gravitate to the cedar tops.

2. Jonathan

Jonathan Member

Lowdens are on my "must play" at some point list. I've just heard so many good things. Gorgeous guitar, btw!

3. Seorie

Seorie Member

I feel guilty posting this as it’s similar too the one road had stolen.
    An 1988 L25 SN. 717 which is now the ‘O’ model, superb instrument, took me 20 years to ‘grow into’ being able to start doing justice to this guitar. Quite inspirational potential Mr GL builds into his creations.
    Interestingly the L25 was Michael Hedges choice of guitar for his ‘low tuning's’ compositions.
    [​IMG]

royd likes this.
  4. rodger

rodger Member

[​IMG]

Goodall Royal Hawaiian Jumbo. Custom ordered this in 2004 as a 50th birthday present to myself. 50 year old Koa when built means it was harvested about the time I was born. Built while Goodall was still building in Hawaii.

royd and Foss38 like this.