• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

i love this tune (john cale content)...

phusana

Thanks for the link. Prompted me to dig up "Songs for Drella" What other Cale would you recommend?

fretless

Silver Supporting Member
The track he did with Brian Eno called "Spinning Away" is in my top 10 songs EVER recorded.

EDS

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks for posting that - it made me dig out the album again.

Listening to it again, I'm again surprised by the brilliance of Cale's lyrics.

Neill

Thanks for the link. Prompted me to dig up "Songs for Drella" What other Cale would you recommend?
paris 1919
vintage violence
slow dazzle
fear
helen of troy

those are my faves along with terry riley and john cale's church of anthrax. the mid sixties stuff with lamonte young is cool too, but like church, is very different than vintage violence through helen of troy. as for his 80's stuff music for a new society is my fave.

Trending Topics