I made a mistake and ordered from music toyz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowz

Now he got my money and is not answered my mails.
if you search on google ¨problems with music toyz you will find a lots theads about it.
what do you suggest to do?
I dont pay with pay pal so i cant make my claims to pay pal.

JackStraw12

Well I ordered a Timmy from them back in April, they're a store also so the best thing I could suggest and what worked for me was to call them and leave a message if no one responds.

onemind

I've always had success. I generally call first to make sure an item is in stock. A credit card company will protect you, just file a dispute.

vintage66

Did you pay with a credit card? That should be easy enough. If not, how did you pay? How long has it been since you ordered? How many times have you called-I would think eventually you could get through on the phone, especially if there's a number for new orders-call that one.

Order through PGS.

I know this doesn't help your current situation, just my $.02 for next time. They're experienced, informative, and reliable, not to mention they get back to you in less than a day and are glad to help out. I was extremely shocked by their great service/attitudes when I first bought from them.

They get all my business. I'd try another pedal they have in stock before I'd buy the one I REALLY want from someone else.

strattitude

I won't buy from them again. They sent me the wrong pedal and didn't answer my emails. I eventually phoned them, and it was posted. But it is bad customer support imo.

Rowz

Did you pay with a credit card? That should be easy enough. If not, how did you pay? How long has it been since you ordered? How many times have you called-I would think eventually you could get through on the phone, especially if there's a number for new orders-call that one.
I paid with money order.
the weirdest thing is I sent a mail from another account and he answered in a few minutes.

shanetram

Silver Supporting Member
When I tried to return a pedal to them I called 3 times 3 different days, and left voicemails plus sent multiple emails. Never got a response, so the "try a phone" comment doesn't help here...

hank57

Platinum Supporting Member
Squeaky wheel will get greased. They fixed some Issues but not without a bit of work.

vintage66

I paid with money order.
the weirdest thing is I sent a mail from another account and he answered in a few minutes.
Well that shifts the power to them. It's probably not in stock, which in their case is why you always need to call first to make sure it's in stock. Try calling. You really need to use a credit card in the future though.

Sirloin

Silver Supporting Member
Follow by example, right?
I haven't posted any issues with sellers on TGP or anywhere. I deal direct with the person/organization.

Okay, I may have made some smart comments in the Faustine Threads...but that was more of a fun mob pile on mentality. Plus the horse was long out of the barn at that point.

I got someone on the phone the first time I tried, and it was resolved, whereas emails went unanswered. Maybe I was lucky.

I haven't posted any issues with sellers on TGP or anywhere. I deal direct with the person/organization.

Okay, I may have made some smart comments in the Faustine Threads...but that was more of a fun mob pile on mentality. Plus the horse was long out of the barn at that point.
I was adding to your comment, not slagging you, simply affirming that it seems to be a largely growing trend to bring a dealer issue to the peanut gallery expecting a magical fix from a multi-opinionated band-aid.

If PGS ever doesn't call me back after I send them an email, I'm coming here to start a bitchfest long before I take a deep breath and relax. C'mon, this is America! (edit: For some of us at least...)

Rowz

Well that shifts the power to them. It's probably not in stock, which in their case is why you always need to call first to make sure it's in stock. Try calling. You really need to use a credit card in the future though.
But I asked him first.
There is no place where I can make my complain?

Sirloin

Silver Supporting Member
I was adding to your comment, not slagging you, simply affirming that it seems to be a largely growing trend to bring a dealer issue to the peanut gallery expecting a magical fix from a multi-opinionated band-aid.
Gotcha...thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics