• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

I missed out on a great deal today.

Dave

I was going to bid on this cabinet as soon as I got home today. I was prepared to go as high as $500. Alas, I didn't get home in time.

What hurts even more is that the seller is my man Lance of Ray's Guitars here in Michigan. He was going to waive the shipping($40) and let me pick it up.

:messedup

Tonefish

I hate when that happens. Did the same thing on at least two items only I remembered about 3 minutes after the auction ended. Both were things I'd been watching to find for months, and both sold for well less than I was planning to bid. Still could kick myself and won't get over it until I finally find them again and buy them.

twinrider1

Oh man, that's painful. Looks like a good reason to try out a sniper service. I need to follow my own advice too.

Trending Topics