• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

I need a nut replacement anybody in nw suburb of Chicago?

takakat

I have a Korean made Brian Moore i1.13 guitar and it is a very well made guitar except a cheap plastic nut that was cut wrong so it must be replaced. Brian Moore will replace with graphite nut but it will cost me shipping cost both ways so I am looking for someone in my neighborhood. I live in Hoffman Estates close to Schaumburg.

telemike

Take it to Scott Bond at Fat Cat Guitars in Carpentersville. The shop is located north of 90 on Randall Rd. Scott is an excellent luthier. Tell him Mike D. sent you.

sleepingtiger

Gold Supporting Member
Take it to Scott Bond at Fat Cat Guitars in Carpentersville. The shop is located north of 90 on Randall Rd. Scott is an excellent luthier. Tell him Mike D. sent you.
Nooooo! Tell him Tony K. sent you!!!:D Seriously, Scott does great work & is very reasonable. All great people there!:bow

Tony

dotlikeimpact

In Chicago proper, there are a few great shops:
Schroeder's great, and charges according to his great rep, i.e. expensive.
Chicago Guitar and Amp on the northside is great, and inexpensive. These guys are my new techs for everything. Super cool guys, too.

Trending Topics