• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

I need a wah pedal....

omfg51

I really want to get a wah pedal. I've been playing for 7 years and gigging regularly for 2 and I think it's about time I got one. The thing is, I really want a specific sounding wah pedal. I've listened to quite a few but what I am really looking for is a wider axis. I want there to be lots of ground covered by this wah. On top of that, I'd like it to move between the sounds really evenly and never just jump from front to back soundwise. Suggest me some wah pedals please?

zztomato

Spend the stupid money and buy a Roger Mayer Vision Wah regular or Special. http://www.roger-mayer.co.uk/vision_special.htm
Every wah that I've tried over the years has failed to give me what I was looking for until I found the RM. You seem to be after what I like in a wah.
Wah pedals I've had; vintage vox and cry baby, RMC1, RMC3, RMC picture wah, Fulltone (both), Zvex wah probe (close but not quite), Proanalog supaquack (awful), Area 51 fully loaded (really great standard wah). I think there were others but not memorable. What I don't like about the conventional wah is the inherent distortion in the sweep as it goes through the midrange. All of the wah's listed had this same problem- apart from the Zvex. The RM Special is a great volume pedal when in bypass mode and is also a great sounding buffer.

tibbon

Spend the stupid money and buy a Roger Mayer Vision Wah regular or Special. http://www.roger-mayer.co.uk/vision_special.htm
Every wah that I've tried over the years has failed to give me what I was looking for until I found the RM. You seem to be after what I like in a wah.
Wah pedals I've had; vintage vox and cry baby, RMC1, RMC3, RMC picture wah, Fulltone (both), Zvex wah probe (close but not quite), Proanalog supaquack (awful), Area 51 fully loaded (really great standard wah). I think there were others but not memorable. What I don't like about the conventional wah is the inherent distortion in the sweep as it goes through the midrange. All of the wah's listed had this same problem- apart from the Zvex. The RM Special is a great volume pedal when in bypass mode and is also a great sounding buffer.
I agree. RM makes the best ones. I have a Vision wah and I'll never replace it.

Trending Topics