• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

I Need Another Distortion Pedal !

rastaman

I have an OCDv.3 and a Timmy ( and a Boss SOD-1 if that counts ). I was looking for another distortion pedal along the lines of the OCD. Maybe a DDrive? Wampler Distortion? Suggestions?

Greiginoz

I will probably get slated but I love my Rat 2, If I'm playing heavier stuff it's my go to distortion. Either go for a Keeley modded which will give you more options or stay with a stock one. I have a stock Rat 2.

blackba

Gold Supporting Member
For those recommending the Hermida Distortion do you actually own one? I have just seen very few rhythm clips (good number of clips with leads) and not many reviews as its still pretty new.

The Barber Dirty Bomb looks to be a promising pedals, very tempted to take the plunge on this one.

The MI audio Crunchbox often gets recommended for Marshally type distortion pedals. I have mixed feelings on mine.

slopeshoulder

For those recommending the Hermida Distortion do you actually own one? I have just seen very few rhythm clips (good number of clips with leads) and not many reviews as its still pretty new.

The Barber Dirty Bomb looks to be a promising pedals, very tempted to take the plunge on this one.

The MI audio Crunchbox often gets recommended for Marshally type distortion pedals. I have mixed feelings on mine.
Yes.
Eats CB (toy), but not as hair800ish. A BIG sound.
See my review posted tonight.

jads57

Silver Supporting Member
I`m really digging my Cmatmods Brownie pedal! But I also am waiting for my Signa Drive, Buttah, Lovekraft Chupacabra, and wampler Cranked AC to arrive next week!

In Tune

Consider the Lovepedal, PROVALVE...........She's a very nice she is. Listen to Burger666 on youtube... Sounds FAT and Juicy to my ears. Also,, Just got the "Editors Pick Award" from Guitar Player.:band Rock On.......

jpage

Barber Small Fry replaced my OCD v1. Very amp like & underrated IMO. Great infornt of either a clean amp or dirty. Flexible with (4?) internal trim pots.

LB Rock

Silver Supporting Member
I love my Keeley modded TS-9 tube screamer, the Fulltone OCD is cool too.
I've got a cool BMF Purple Nurple listed which serves as a high gain distortion pedal or a boost pedal when the gain is turned down.

blastastick

Landgraff DO. Be warned, it will make your other stuff seem like it has a blanket over it. Made me sell a lot of my pedals.

Trending Topics