I Need Another Distortion Pedal !

rastaman

I have an OCDv.3 and a Timmy ( and a Boss SOD-1 if that counts ). I was looking for another distortion pedal along the lines of the OCD. Maybe a DDrive? Wampler Distortion? Suggestions?

Greiginoz

I will probably get slated but I love my Rat 2, If I'm playing heavier stuff it's my go to distortion. Either go for a Keeley modded which will give you more options or stay with a stock one. I have a stock Rat 2.

blackba

For those recommending the Hermida Distortion do you actually own one? I have just seen very few rhythm clips (good number of clips with leads) and not many reviews as its still pretty new.

The Barber Dirty Bomb looks to be a promising pedals, very tempted to take the plunge on this one.

The MI audio Crunchbox often gets recommended for Marshally type distortion pedals. I have mixed feelings on mine.

slopeshoulder

For those recommending the Hermida Distortion do you actually own one? I have just seen very few rhythm clips (good number of clips with leads) and not many reviews as its still pretty new.

The Barber Dirty Bomb looks to be a promising pedals, very tempted to take the plunge on this one.

The MI audio Crunchbox often gets recommended for Marshally type distortion pedals. I have mixed feelings on mine.
Yes.
Eats CB (toy), but not as hair800ish. A BIG sound.
See my review posted tonight.

jads57

Supporting Member
I`m really digging my Cmatmods Brownie pedal! But I also am waiting for my Signa Drive, Buttah, Lovekraft Chupacabra, and wampler Cranked AC to arrive next week!

In Tune

Consider the Lovepedal, PROVALVE...........She's a very nice she is. Listen to Burger666 on youtube... Sounds FAT and Juicy to my ears. Also,, Just got the "Editors Pick Award" from Guitar Player.:band Rock On.......

jpage

Barber Small Fry replaced my OCD v1. Very amp like & underrated IMO. Great infornt of either a clean amp or dirty. Flexible with (4?) internal trim pots.

LB Rock

I love my Keeley modded TS-9 tube screamer, the Fulltone OCD is cool too.
I've got a cool BMF Purple Nurple listed which serves as a high gain distortion pedal or a boost pedal when the gain is turned down.

blastastick

Landgraff DO. Be warned, it will make your other stuff seem like it has a blanket over it. Made me sell a lot of my pedals.

Trending Topics