I NEED to know any info available on the "GAS Terminator speaker cable by MIT"...

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by 55hz, Jan 30, 2010.

1. 55hz

55hz Member

It has what looks like a huge capacitor in the middle of the cable, and is unidirectional (one end labeled "amp", the other "cabinet").

Please, please, please!!!!! Any info, opinions, etc. would be very helpful. I cant find any info on it. Any help? Anyone? Thanks.

2. 55hz

55hz Member

really? no one has ever heard of these? Or owns one? Lavaman? Anyone?

Soylent Green is people! I need some help!

3. 55hz

55hz Member

Bump! Anyone?

4. drolling

drolling Member

Never heard of that particular product, but there's a ton of threads here with information & opinions about directional cables.

Interesting reading, but much of the info's confusing & incomprehensible to a mere guitar player like me. Wading thru' several heated arguments, it seemed to me that opinion's evenly divided by opposing factions of staunch supporters & sceptic nay-sayers.

The other 99.89% of TGP'rs apparently don't give a flyin' f@ck one way or the other

5. 55hz

55hz Member

Anybody have any info on this?