I never win anything....

Craig Walker

"Anger, fear, aggression. The Bark Side are they"
Platinum Supporting Member
Until tonight :D :D

Local luthier Shawn Crowley held a raffle for one of his custom instruments. He is really good friends with my bro-in-law.

Shawn's wife has MS, and their medical bills are putting the hurt on them. I bought a handful of tickets strictly to lend a hand, never dreaming my name would be pulled.

Wow. Pretty cool. I've played his guitars before.....they are very nice. Fantastic necks.

m.e.

Talking like a jerk except I am an actual jerk
Gold Supporting Member
Hell yes. That is a great looking guitar. Congrats.

Pedal Dan

The Island of Misfit Pedals
Beautiful wood there!

I've never seen a one bolt neck...

Does it keep tune well?

Turi

Very nice guitar man, I love it.
I've also never won anything but am always hopeful of winning the lotto. Lol.
Jealous.

I don't really know. I think the body looks like limba....someone can correct me. I think Lollar PUs.
Spalted maple top, I think.
No clue on the rest. Lol.

Scrapperz

Until tonight :D :D

Local luthier Shawn Crowley held a raffle for one of his custom instruments. He is really good friends with my bro-in-law.

Shawn's wife has MS, and their medical bills are putting the hurt on them. I bought a handful of tickets strictly to lend a hand, never dreaming my name would be pulled.

Wow. Pretty cool. I've played his guitars before.....they are very nice. Fantastic necks.
Congrats on the Win and for a good cause too. I hope Shawn's wife feels better and gets the care needed, I know some people with MS and it's a very bad thing for some of them.

Craig Walker

Beautiful wood there!

I've never seen a one bolt neck...

Does it keep tune well?
My bro-in-law loves his. I'm not sure if that is Shawn's design or if he borrowed it from someone. One of the things that always caught my eye too.

Craig Walker

Congrats on the Win and for a good cause too. I hope Shawn's wife feels better and gets the care needed, I know some people with MS and it's a very bad thing for some of them.
My step brother's wife has it bad. Wheelchair. Can be brutal. :(

Craig Walker

Goodness that thing is beautiful! Congrats!

Regarding the MS- it strikes a chord in me as I am also disabled, though with RA. Stay strong.
Thanks.

My dad has something that is Parkinson's like, but not exactly. Docs don't know exactly how to label it. Started with tremors, and now he's nearly immobile.

Neurological/physical issues are a witch. Life can seem unfair sometimes...

Prayers for you my friend.

Jazzandmore

My cousin's wife has neurodegenerative disease that hit after they had kids. So horrible to see these types of diseases take their toll on someone. Very caring thing of folks like you who entered the raffle just to help them out financially and show them support.

Regarding the guitar...He knocked that out of the park! Gorgeous all around, and that extra thing he did with the pickup rings around the single coils and the two tone neck tying the headstock and body together. SWEET! With Lollars in it, I imagine it will sound fantastic.

Trending Topics