I really love it more each day

John Hurtt

Silver Supporting Member
I have a pair of Ron's R/S models....they are absolutely incredible! Love the color scheme on the OP's, very cool!

big mike

Gold Supporting Member
I have a priceless Thorn, too.
For me it is imposible to price. You can give me a whole company worth of guitars and I will not trade it.
Yep. I've been offered over twice ( I think almost 3 times) what I paid for my artisan and just laughed. Plus a couple of serious-ish requests for my koi Jr90.

Cold. Dead. Hands.

When I croak I'm taking em with me.
I GOTTA show Bloomfield and Kossoff this Artisan.....

WayneM

Great guitar Mac....my gaggle of Thorns will never leave my cave!

My wife often asked me which Thorn I want to be buried with and my 2 daughters have already discussed which guitars they can get when I kick the bucket !!!!!!!!! LOL

skydog

Thanks!
The color is Brittany Blue....a head’s up: be careful of the spelling when doing a Google search for it. Trust me.
Back in the day, a Chicago DJ got some time off for announcing, “we'll be right back with traffic and weather, right after we find out who Jackie Blue”!

skydog

Yep. I've been offered over twice ( I think almost 3 times) what I paid for my artisan and just laughed. Plus a couple of serious-ish requests for my koi Jr90.

Cold. Dead. Hands.

When I croak I'm taking em with me.
I GOTTA show Bloomfield and Kossoff this Artisan.....
I haven't received any inflated offers like that, so I haven't been tested. Hopefully I'd be able to resist!

Trending Topics