• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

I Think I'm in Love with a Pink Strat

DRS

AVRI 56 in shell pink
I have a great strat
But I just love this guitar
If I was more solvent, I'd grab it.
Anyone else?

kludge

The droid you're looking for
I used to own one, with a MOP pickguard and lipstick tube pickups. It's the guitar Barbie would play if Barbie were actually cool. Eventually traded it in on a Gibson Blueshawk that I liked a lot better (I'm not a Strat kinda guy), but I loved how it looked!

supergenius365

Silver Supporting Member
I love shell pink. I always look for pink bodies on Warmoth when I fool myself into thinking I will build a partscaster.

OotMagroot

Silver Supporting Member
My newest Strat is Burgundy Mist Metallic. I should say it's a modern version of BMM, it doesn't seem like it's the exact same color that Fender used back in the day. It has more of a metallic pink color to it.

scott520

Silver Supporting Member
I'm a shell pink fan for sure! I'd have no problem rocking a pink AVRI 65!

StratoCraig

Pink Strats are cool. Jimi Hendrix bought one as a gift for Billy Gibbons back in '68 or '69. That settles the question once and for all.

DRS

It's more than the colour. Those new AVRI are really nice guitars. The ash 56 in white and 65 in white are also just really nice guitars.

macatt

I've had a lot of fun breaking out my pink Hello Kitty Strat on rock gigs.
Gets a lot of notice. Chicks love it, guys don't know what to think. It has a single humbucker in the bridge And it ROCKS.

S Mac

cratz2

Silver Supporting Member
I love all the surfy colors - Sonic, Daphne, Surf, Seafoam, faded Lake Placid, Shell, Coral, Fiesta, Burgundy Mist...

Don't currently have the hots for a Shell Pink but I have in the past. My buddy has a couple and I kind of live vicariously through him.

My current lust is for a Burgundy Mist strat with a bound neck with a rosewood fretboard and clay dots. Maybe from MJT.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom