I was digging through my toybox when...

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by socal63, Jul 22, 2008.

1. socal63

socal63 Member

Found this in one of my FX boxes... man this brings back memories. werent these the first series by EH?

[​IMG]

2. Todd Lynch

Todd Lynch Member

3. Tbone135

Tbone135 Member

SERIOUS cool factor there. Is that a zombie decal?

4. socal63

socal63 Member

No, its silksceened on along with all the lettering and such from the factory. if i recall, the very first EH effects made in the 60's had zombie faces silkedscreened on them... i dont think it lasted very long.

5. trumpus

trumpus Supporting Member

oh man! I've been gassing for a Bad Stone for a while. How's it sound?

Brian

6. socal63

socal63 Member

Oh this thing sounds awesome, only badstone ive owned in all my years of playing (i think i picked this up in 1983 or '84), this thing has a big ol circuit board on it, there are 3 large plastic trimmer looking doohickies that are wired off of some resistors, looks like you stick a screw driver through them to make bias adjustments. ive never messed with them.

7. aberrant

aberrant Member

simply....killer...

I wish I had a magic toy box that vomited vintage pedals every now and again...or just ever.

8. socal63

socal63 Member

More toy box vomiting :YinYang

this is a Univox Effectmatic... an early T-wah pedal... does some perdy kool sounds

[​IMG]

9. socal63

socal63 Member

(small apology to aberrant, i decided to just move this posting from the other thread into this one)

Heres another one (its a bit dusty :AOK, Its called a Rotoverb, made by Logic Research Laboratories inc. in Calif. All ive ever been able to find out about it is the company was around for a short time in the 70's, and there was a limited run on these pedals. Anybody know anything else about these?

This does a pretty convincing leslie sound and has been my leslie sim pedal on and off since the 80's, it is all chrome metal and weighs about a billion and a half tons (give or take a ton).

[​IMG]