i wonder why

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by gimpyjoe, Mar 10, 2015.

1. gimpyjoe

gimpyjoe Member

danelectro has never done a re-issue on the back talk reverse delay? I played one right after they came out and thought it was great, and unique sound. they go for pretty unbelievable prices, when you can find them. I just wonder why danelectro doesn't see that there is a market- I even sent them an email several years ago saying "build them again, price them on ratio to what you charge/charged for it, and i'll buy one."
    but no go.

2. tremolo3

tremolo3 Member

I would buy a lot of their pedals if they release them in a decent enclosure with better switches.

French Toast
    Cool Cat Fuzz
    Chicken Salad
    Fish n Chips EQ

3. gimpyjoe

gimpyjoe Member

i'll go along with that. I don't mind paying some extra for a half-way decent housing and a switch that will last more than a week.

4. dshobe

dshobe Rocky Mountain Way Silver Supporting Member

They have some pretty great pedals, er... circuits. I have a French Toast and love it, but it isn't on the board. It's FUGLY and awkward. I would love it if they came out with some normal enclosures around Boss prices.

5. district

district Member

I agree they've made some great sounding affordable effects over the years. If you're not afraid of a soldering iron you can always rehouse them. I did this for my french toast (and added a footswitch for the octave up portion) and for my cool cat vibe. Now they are much more rugged and useable!