Ian A. Pickups new website launch and email list

Discussion in 'Builder's & Retailer's Forum' started by Ian Anderson, May 12, 2015.

1. Ian Anderson

Ian Anderson Supporting Member

Hey TGP friends, i'd like to introduce my new website "The Electric Alchemist" devoted to my pickups.

I have been selling them on and off for the last few years which has allowed me to work with many fine folks who I wouldn't normally have the chance. Which is been very cool. My faithful assembly guy and I have developed a plan for me to be able to offer my pickups on a consistent basis without interfering with my guitar production.

So here is my new site! Included is a link to my first email list posting that's offering a 20% discount to my email list, TGP and Facebook friends. Be sure to sign up for that to get the latest on what's happening and first crack at any instruments that may be available from my shop.

Thanks to my pal Micha Schellhaas for making this happen and thanks for watching!

Www.electricalchemist.com

http://us8.campaign-archive1.com/?u=03e50034e4de942d2c61d6c06&id=543c829241&e=630f870d0b

Last edited: May 12, 2015
  2. Ian Anderson

Thanks for checking it out guys! shoot me a message to get on the email list.

Order from the site and enter the code. First20 for 20% off your first order from the site.

3. Ian Anderson

Bump to the top check it out guys thanks!

4. Ian Anderson

4th of July bump. Please check out my new site and be sure to sign up for the email list.

Also the 20% off works for returning customers as well just check out through the site or contact me direct if you need something custom.