Ibanez "0" Series

I've started getting interested in the older Ibanez "0" series pedals from the early 80s (the TS 808 series). Anyone got any info, pics, or a complete list of these pedals?

Thanks!:dude

eric-d

Here ya go! There are a few missing from this collection. - The one in the top right corner is the Phase-Tone..

Originally posted by Non-Digital Tom
Well,you could buy the book in my sig. :)

But in the meantime, here's a link to an Ibanez Effects Page by Tom Heertjes, an effects collector in the Netherlands.
What a coincidence, your book arrived at my house yesterday :)D ), which is what piqued my interest in these pedals.

BTW, great book, I'm really enjoying it.

So, from what I've gathered, there's a eq, a compressor, THE overdrive :)p), a phaser, a flanger, chorus, an auto filter, and delay. Any others?

erksin

I have a buddy who has a Compressor with the older(?) script graphics - is that series worth looking at?

eric-d

Originally posted by fzkicksbuttock
So, from what I've gathered, there's a eq, a compressor, THE overdrive :)p), a phaser, a flanger, chorus, an auto filter, and delay. Any others?
There's more... Here's the line-up that Tom posted the link to..

fatback

Much love for the AF-201. The key to my special "barf bass". Just add Boogie 400+...

and Duck you Sucka!;) :p

you do NOT want to see my "O" face when this thing is on.:eek:

Originally posted by fzkicksbuttock
What a coincidence, your book arrived at my house yesterday :)D ), which is what piqued my interest in these pedals.

BTW, great book, I'm really enjoying it.
Cool, a little cause and effect. :D Glad you like it.

And devil-tone, nice pics!

Trending Topics