• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Ibanez Artwood "AW" series electric-acoustics

masayako

Hi guys,

In 2 separate occasions, I have been told to check out the Ibanez Artwood ("AW") AW200, 300, 500 electric-acoustics guitar. Do anyone has any experience with it.

I can't find one near my guitar centers, could you please tell me our experience and sound/tone of it?

Thanks.
-Joseph

Last edited:

masayako

One: from my formal guitar instructor
Two: Old friend who is a musician & song writer

Just curious. Are these guitars that good?

ghoti

I just got a similar guitar from ebay a few weeks ago.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/prod...Electric-Guitar-with-Onboard-Tuner?sku=512491

I'm having a new nut and a fret job done (it was really thrashed). The basic acoustic sound is lovely. As for "that good", I'm not sure. It doesn't sound quite as nice as a Taylor I once played, but it's almost in the ballpark, for much less.

If the others are similar, expect incredibly narrow string spacing and maybe some setup issues, but after some setup you'll probably have a nice player.

Very good guitars for the money, and very good guitars period. I have the AW20, I believe it's a discontinued model, that I bought used 2 years ago. Excellent neck and very comfortable to play.

Trending Topics