Ibanez CD10 Delay Champ

GetAddicted

I just got an Ibanez CD10 Delay Champ and i really like it!It has a darker sound compared to my Malekko Ekko 616.I have set the D.Level to 3/4 to hear the repeats clearly and i think it's because i used to the more bright sound and repeats of Malekko.Is anyone that has this delay or tried it and want to share his experience?

Windup 43

Silver Supporting Member
I had one years ago, I agree about the dark repeats. Fairly clean sounding for an analog delay and unobtrusive, blends well with the guitar signal and never gets in in the way. Nice delay, but I generally use more delay time so I flipped it.

GetAddicted

Yes,it blends well with the guitar signal and i prefer it from my other analog delay.Also matches better with my reverb and dirt pedals.Do anyone know what the trimpot inside the battery compartment is about?

Reactions: LL1

Windup 43

Silver Supporting Member
Yes,it blends well with the guitar signal and i prefer it from my other analog delay.Also matches better with my reverb and dirt pedals.Do anyone know what the trimpot inside the battery compartment is about?
It's been a long time since I've owned one...it may give some extra delay time? But probably at the expense of dirtier/degraded repeats...just a guess though.

Trending Topics