• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer Overdrive Pro - damn nice

el34junior

I picked a TS808 up a few months ago. It's my favorite stock Tube Screamer pedal. I sold my beloved Maxon OD808 after getting the TS808. (maybe I got a good one?)
The gain is grainy, with tight low end & not over compressed. Thank god for Tube Screamers or I'd be playing 4 channel Mesa Boogies or the equivalent. (not that there's anything wrong with that)..

rburkard

Double Platinum Member
Yes, the Tube Screamer Overdrive Pro is a great pedal. Owned several vintage TS 808s and also two new hand-wired version, which I also totally love. The Overdrive Pro however has a very nice feature that you have the tube screamer and a separate booster. That you can run the booster before or after the Tube Screamer is also a great plus. One of the very best overdrive and boost pedals out there.

Neon Soul

Yes, the Tube Screamer Overdrive Pro is a great pedal. Owned several vintage TS 808s and also two new hand-wired version, which I also totally love. The Overdrive Pro however has a very nice feature that you have the tube screamer and a separate booster. That you can run the booster before or after the Tube Screamer is also a great plus. One of the very best overdrive and boost pedals out there.
Pretty sure he's talking about a regular TS808, which happens to have Overdrive Pro written on it, as opposed to the dual pedal TS808DX Overdrive Pro model that you're talking about.

Trending Topics