Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer Overdrive Pro - damn nice

el34junior

Silver Supporting Member
I picked a TS808 up a few months ago. It's my favorite stock Tube Screamer pedal. I sold my beloved Maxon OD808 after getting the TS808. (maybe I got a good one?)
The gain is grainy, with tight low end & not over compressed. Thank god for Tube Screamers or I'd be playing 4 channel Mesa Boogies or the equivalent. (not that there's anything wrong with that)..

rburkard

Double Platinum Member
Yes, the Tube Screamer Overdrive Pro is a great pedal. Owned several vintage TS 808s and also two new hand-wired version, which I also totally love. The Overdrive Pro however has a very nice feature that you have the tube screamer and a separate booster. That you can run the booster before or after the Tube Screamer is also a great plus. One of the very best overdrive and boost pedals out there.

Neon Soul

Yes, the Tube Screamer Overdrive Pro is a great pedal. Owned several vintage TS 808s and also two new hand-wired version, which I also totally love. The Overdrive Pro however has a very nice feature that you have the tube screamer and a separate booster. That you can run the booster before or after the Tube Screamer is also a great plus. One of the very best overdrive and boost pedals out there.
Pretty sure he's talking about a regular TS808, which happens to have Overdrive Pro written on it, as opposed to the dual pedal TS808DX Overdrive Pro model that you're talking about.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom