• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

I'd do almost anything for a Strat in ________. (color)

V-man

Not a Strat fan, but If I was buying/given one I would favor Sherwood Green, Surf Green, or Lake Placid Blue (in that order) all with a white pickguard and a rosewood board.

VaughnC

Silver Supporting Member
Always wanted a Strat in shell pink...but never found one that sounded and felt right.

Mandrax

Sonic or Daphne Blue with modern neck features and a nitro finish. Sadly the only exist in the custom shop :(

Jonny D

I would just love to have a Dakota Red Fender Strat. I do have an old Cort Strat that is Dakota Red and I just love that color.

tamader74

Man I love me some Olympic White, OR a Medium Chrome Silver (slight metal flake...CS color) with a Dark, Dark grainy R/W 'board.

But my ALL TIME favorite is a deep shiny Black, slightly aged white p-guard, deep tinted flamed (BIG) maple 'board one,...basically I want a Tuxedo, you know...Man what I wouldn't give to have...wait, I got 2 out of the 3 already!!!.

Guess I need to go shopping for a Olympic White Strat. eh? (LOL),...Maybe I should just get the Oly. white in a Tele.,...that would be a good match to my 2 tsb. one. Tom

mschafft

Been GASing for a surf strat for a very long time. Once I got it I soon lost interest in that finish.

My current strats are CAR, 2-Tone SB, Black. Maple necks. And they lived happily ever after...

Trending Topics

Top Bottom