• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

I'd forgotten about Studio Devil untill I saw the NAMM thread here

jhall

I bought Guitar Amp Pro from them a while ago. I played around with it and realized it was really very good. Then I just kind of forgot about it until now. So I went to their website and logged on with my e-mail address and password and downloaded it again (I've switched laptops a few times since then and figured I'd see if I had any activations left)... I had one left so I downloaded it onto my newest laptop and activated it.
Using my Guitar Rig Kontrol foot controller as an interface.
Studio Devil is really really good. Kind of like a more versatile S-gear.
It could be a very good pedal and amp sim deal especially if you can import your own cabs. I've since bought a fair few RedWirez stuff and tried it with Studio Devil for the first time and was duly impressed with it.

Electric I

Good to read.

Bought the RW BB series awhile back to use with a Zoom G3 into Reaper, but couldn't get them to play nice.

So this means I can load them into the Amplifire, right ?

jbealsmusic

I only heard about them with the first teaser thread about a week ago. Downloaded all the demos and have been blown away. Looking forward to learning more about the hardware unit on its way!

jhall

Good to read.

Bought the RW BB series awhile back to use with a Zoom G3 into Reaper, but couldn't get them to play nice.

So this means I can load them into the Amplifire, right ?
It seems that you can from what I read but I don't know the details about how it's done. I don't know the technology of how this would be accomplished with a "floor unit" type device. But this sounds amazing if it's true as long as it's not too expensive.

heretic

If it's anything like the Torpedo CAB, there'll be an utility to load the .wav files into user slots/folders. IOW, easy peasy :)

Trending Topics

Top Bottom