I'd try to get banned purposely...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drak

why let anything said by what are surely some of the smaller minds around here bother you?
I don't know him either, but why would you instantly blame other TGP'rs as small minded when you have no idea what happened?
I have no idea what happened and that's about the last conclusion I would come to with no information.

I've seen dozens on top of dozens of goodbye threads, what's the big deal?
People change, **** happens, life goes on, what else is there really to say?
Give it a month or two, see what happens.

Neer

Silver Supporting Member
Folks, please, nothing has happened except life. I'm not the type of person to let an internet squabble bother me.

I just want to move forward, the internet is great, but it can be a great waster of time. So much to learn, so much to teach, so much to play.

And patentcad, drama queenery is not me. This is what it is, nothing more. Made friends here, saying later.

Jon C

F@ck, man....

I will, personally, miss you greatly and often, you are an oasis in the sea of dreck here.

levous

You'll be missed. Shouldn't this be in the pub?

I, too, have wasted way too much time on this site. However, it's not the worst way to waste time.

patentcad

And patentcad, drama queenery is not me. This is what it is, nothing more. Made friends here, saying later.

Yeah, but you could just stop posting and let them chase you wondering what happened to you. Besides, there is a good chance you'll change your mind and be back sooner or later.

Regardless of whether you intend to be a drama queen, that's how some people will inevitably take it. Good luck to you, hope you decide to return. Maybe you just need a break.

anyone

but it's not my style. I know no one will miss me here, but fare thee well all the same and good luck with your careers. I just don't have enough time to waste here any longer, though I have enjoyed the repartee.

Those who need to get in touch: mike@mikeneer.com

So long.

I'll definitely miss you.
I love your playing and insightful comments.
I'm glad for you that you broke the addiction though!
Cheers, man!

procos

Silver Supporting Member
but it's not my style. I know no one will miss me here, but fare thee well all the same and good luck with your careers. I just don't have enough time to waste here any longer, though I have enjoyed the repartee.

Those who need to get in touch: mike@mikeneer.com

So long.

Drama, Drama, Drama!! If I had a nickel for every post I read like this I'd be, well richer than I am now. Heck I'd even give back a few nickels for the ones I wrote! :banana

patentcad

I think we found 2 good examples of who doesn't qualify as real people and musicians.

Implied-Facepalm.jpg

hogy

I'll give this one a C- on the "Goodbye, Cruel World" forum exit drama scale. Solid effort, but he's no "Hawk", that's for sure.

bloomz

Quit facebook instead.

Now that's the biggest time vampire ever invented

I have a year clean from it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom