• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Ideabench Pedalboards

RickK

Hi there - the ES8 will fit on either the Fastback GT or the LT, although with the LT there isn't a lot of room for pedals. I have an artist who has had a GT+ES8 rig since last spring. As Tom mentioned, we have our own switcher unit coming that will be a bit more optimized. Ping me with additional questions - FB or our website are fastest response.

They look interesting but there are plenty of great pedalboard options out there. For me, pedaltrain keeps winning due to cost and the fact that they come with a hard case. The hard case is a major plus for me and I could never consider a board without one. This one looks interesting though.

adamagain

Every picture I see is a clean board (no pedals mounted). Is this another zip-tie deal or are we slapping some velcro on this thing?

blobe

let's face it, pedal train has killed the competition.
All the alternatives you can find are just "prettier", 3 times more expensive.
Every time i scout the pedalboard market trying to find a GOOD reason not to get back on pedal train i realise this.
(not talking about the custom made ones, this is a different subject)
And trust me, i'd like a "prettier" pedalboard, but my brain won't allow it.

gopherchucks

Hi there - the ES8 will fit on either the Fastback GT or the LT, although with the LT there isn't a lot of room for pedals. I have an artist who has had a GT+ES8 rig since last spring. As Tom mentioned, we have our own switcher unit coming that will be a bit more optimized. Ping me with additional questions - FB or our website are fastest response.
ANY pics??

OotMagroot

Silver Supporting Member
They do look quite nice. No way I could drop that much coin on one. But they sure are spiffy looking!

Tom Von Kramm

Platinum Supporting Member
Every picture I see is a clean board (no pedals mounted). Is this another zip-tie deal or are we slapping some velcro on this thing?
I used Dual Lock. BTW, their FB page has a bunch of photos with pedals attached.

Last edited:

Trending Topics

Top Bottom