If I hear ________ again, I am going to _________.

Jonny D

If I hear another song from the movie Frozen,
I am going to run and break a hole in the wall like a Tom and Jerry episode.

anominous

hear the "cars for kids" jingle again

gonna make good on what I think to myself every time I hear it, hunt down that little kid and smash his face.

Gas-man

Unrepentant Massaganist
Any of the worn-out, over-played, over-analyzed, over-hyped, over-intellectualized Beatles songs like Let It Be

Slap a music journo with a dead carp

g-mane

Mumford&Sons/declare open season on faux folkies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt L

Van Halen
Smile, because I like Van Halen.
I like your positive spin! And I like VH!

Now, back to the complaint desk-

Ballroom Blitz......pull each hair out of my head individually until the 30 commercials in a row start.

whackystrings

If I hear yet another rip-off of EJ's 200 lb violin tone and technique played by Joe B or any other of a multitude of youtube videos of gear reviewers again, I am going to petition that they spend the rest of their mortal lives playing electric banjos through a Boss DS-1 into a battery-operated Pignose. Phew!
:mob

dave12

Platinum Supporting Member
"You're the One" by the Black Keys / sit down and listen

Van Halen / Look at my phone and make sure I didn't accidentally get transported back to the 1980s

An awesome electronic rock album / go buy a synth on ebay

A tired sounding blues solo / Delete the remaining blues music on my iTunes

Chris Berman say "Back, Back, Back..." / Start a petition with the White House to have him exiled

A bird whistle / Be surprised cause it's a cold day today, and I don't see any birds

A loud boom at 7 a.m. tomorrow morning / assume that the government has those experimental jets out leaving chemtrails again

A TGPer complain about music of the last 20 years / Figure out where they live so I can steal their collection of '59 bursts.