If the pants fit...

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by MichaelK, Oct 31, 2005.

1. MichaelK

MichaelK Member

The Man with No Pants

A - "Put on some pants!"

B - "I thought I did... aren't these pants?"

A - "No, that’s just underwear. Pants have longer legs. Besides, those are on backwards."

B - "Are you saying I should turn them around? I kind of like them this way. I don't play by the rules; I'm developing my own style."

A - "OK, let me explain, since you're very sincere about learning. First of all, even if you turn them around, they're still underwear..."

B - "I'm working on that. I'm working on making the legs longer. But I think these legs are already kind of long. They're longer than the ones I tried on but didn't wear."

A - "It's underwear - you wear that under regular pants. You need to go to the store and buy regular pants."

B - "Thanks for steering me in the right direction, but I'm not sure what you mean by 'regular.' I saw some that said ‘regular fit,’ is that what you mean? Anyway, as you can see, I’m putting on a different pair, this time with pictures of giraffes. Giraffes have long legs. What do you think? Are their legs long enough?"

A - "Damn, man, don't you care that you're running around with no pants on? Don’t you realize that you’re practically naked? YOU'RE NOT WEARING ANY F%$@#?# PANTS!!"

B - "Geez, If you hate my pants so much you should use the ignore list."

Etc...

2. Fishin'Musician

Fishin'Musician Member

3. ChrisP

ChrisP Member

4. Greggy

Greggy Member

The Antipodes To All That is Sacred and Pure
    Hey, doesn't this belong in the Pub?;)