• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

If you could get ONE new Fender for 40% off, what would you pick?

m@2

That includes amps or guitars....
I'm thinking about getting a Jazzmaster... or a tweed deluxe... or...

I currently have a parts tele, a decent strat, an R7
Amps I have DRRI and a 68 Bandmaster piggy back.

cap10kirk

As far as guitars go, Baja Tele. It's the only Fender guitar I really want. But, I can afford one of those pretty much any time, so I'd have to go with an amp. And at 40% off, the 59 Bassman reissue would be mine.

JohnK24

Silver Supporting Member
How about a Clapton Strat in Pewter or the Robert Cray Strat in Inca Silver

Jarick

Silver Supporting Member
Given that you already have a Strat, Tele, and a DRRI...I would say a Bluesbreaker 15 combo. That would give a very different amp flavor compared to the DRRI.

Otherwise if it were me personally, I'd be looking at the American Professional Strat with a Shawbucker for guitars or the 65 Princeton Reverb. Or maybe the MIM Floyd Strat for kicks.

m@2

I was thinking the Princeton reverb might be nice to have. Always liked those amps when I've had a chance to play through them. I'll also check out the bluesbreaker. Not familiar with those. Or did you mean the bassbreaker?

RolandKorg

American Professional Strat.
Sell your 'okay' strat, or keep both. If you sell it, use that money for anything else, and you won't be limited to Fender.

RMosack

Silver Supporting Member
I already have plenty of Strats, Teles and amps. So it would have to be a guitar, I guess.

First thought would be a Jazzmaster or Jaguar, since I've always wanted either one of those. I guess Jazzmaster it is.

But....

That's all based on current production. If they ever started making an actual Rosewood Telecaster again like the one George Harrison played, that would be it. Same holds true for if they ever started making high quality, made in USA versions of the Coronado, Starcaster or Strat XII.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom