If you could only have 1 acoustic guitar?

Totally Bored

Fender Acoustasonic Telecaster

Bought it last year and mY Gibson Hummingbird, Guild DC-E1 and Godin Ultra A6 have not been touched. It's really a amazing guitar and it does a fair rocking Electric Guitar as well at a gig

JukeBoxRat

Supporting Member
Martin EMP-2. It was a limited edition Martin made from tzalam wood. We had one at the store I worked at from 2000-01. Best sounding acoustic I ever played. We traded it to a collector for a Custom Shop Tele before I was able to rustle up the $ to buy it.

View media item 195326

ctreitzell

I do only have one steel string acoustic guitar! Mine is a MIC Guild D-50 rosewood back and sides. It gets very little use. My Byrdland is my most played instrument.

The Taylor my friend @bbe_rev lent me last year is a much, MUCH better guitar, tho. I'd like one.

joesnewmatch

Music Is My Soul Food
Supporting Member
The most comfortable, playable, and best sounding.

I had a HD-28V that sounded glorious and I found it very uncomfortable to play to the point I never wanted to play it. I sold it and thought I was done with acoustics, having owned various makes and models, until I played a Martin OMJM.

The OMJM sounds like a Martin should, plays like a Taylor or even an electric (with a great neck), and super comfortable when seated. For me, it’s just right.

Trending Topics