If you could ONLY have 3 fuzzes

Arf

Octavia - (either one)
  • Beetronics Octahive
  • Function F(x) The Cannon
Tonebender MKI/I.5/II/III/IV - (any one of these)
  • Basic Audio Supa Fuzz MkI (I)
  • Analog.Man Sun Bender (I.5)
  • RambleFX Twin Bender v3 (I.5 & II)
  • JHS Firefly (III)
Companion - SolidGoldFX Sasori

I know you said 3, but I have 5 on my OD/Fuzz board. The 3 above are my favorites. The other two are Big Muff - JHS Muffuletta and something weird - Solidgold FX Lysis or Beetronics Swarm or Fairfield Circutry Four Eyes or ?
Looking at Beetronix website right now, REALLY cool looking stuff.

BobbyS

All I know about fuzz is that I stopped buying fuzz pedals after I picked up a Dunlop mini Si Fuzz Face. I have others, and occasionally think about using them. I don't particularly want to get back into that rabbit hole and have not had any desire to buy other fuzz pedals after that. I might use a fuzz factory if I want to get really out there. A third? not sure...

TP Parter

Easy...

Ramble FX Twin Bender V1
Analogman Sun Face High-Gain White-Dot NKT275
V7C Big Muff Pi

If we are counting octave fuzz then number three switches to a Chicago Iron Octavian +.

fishleehooker

Silver Supporting Member
I’d go with;
Earthbound Audio Super Collider
Wattson FX EFY-6
and then either a Catalinbread Germanium Karma Suture or a Constellation as a catch all.
Wattson EFY6 is so great IMO. So many great flavors in that one and the sound changes very quickly with knob turns.

KoskineN

Silver Supporting Member
I don't understand why I would limit myself, but here we go:

- Dustin Francis '67 Ivor
- Dunlop JHF-1
- EQD Black Ash

And the later might change because I have an Isle of TOne Haze67 coming in :)

Serious Poo

Powered by Coffee
Platinum Supporting Member
I am no expert at using TGP, so forgive me if I can find this in other threads like the "Strictly Fuzz" thread, but I couldn't bother with going through 1200 pages.

Anyways. If you could ONLY have 3 Fuzz pedals for the rest of your life, which ones would you choose and why?
(Also a bonus if you iclude how you use them)
This... I simply cannot do.

:hide2

SlaminSam

Silver Supporting Member
Sunface RCA med gain
Chase Tone RedStardust
Chase Tone Fuzz Fella

That said, I have more and glad I am able to have more than 3.

cbpickin

Tweed Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mythos High Road
Monsterpiece GE
Basic Audio Scarab Deluxe

smokehouse4444

Silver Supporting Member
I've never been a huge fuzz guy, but then I start down that road a little...and I love it everytime. I would have one from each of the big three. FuzzFace, Tonebender, Muff.

Tonebender: Without a doubt will probably always be the Basic Audio Scarab Deluxe. Just an absolute awesome pedal that can get you from almost a dirty overdrive to a nasty gated, spitting fuzz, to even a muff sound.

Fuzz Face: The Analogman Sunface BART that I just bought is pretty damn incredible. I am fairly new to the FF world, and I am really enjoying the sounds from the adjustment of my guitar volume knob. It's a new world for me.

Muff: Initially I would say my Rawkworks Eliora that I have had on my big home-only board for a loooong time, but I think I would have to go instead with my VFE Fiery Red Horse Fuzz. It's Germanium or Silicon, or any combination I want, with a great EQ and a power starve feature. Lots to play with on this Muff!

Last edited:

TaronKeim

these three for sure:

so much ass glitchy doom riffs + tear your head off octaves|

frantone nyc style big muff with mid scoop/boost + micro amp boost for stuttering fuzz|

heavy noisy riffs.clanging cleans.harsh'n'chewy thiccness + sick drive tones w/clean blend|

would be number one on the list but not strictly a fuzz:

i am f#cking outerspace! (zimmer score in a box)|

Last edited:

BobChuck

Gold Supporting Member
1 - Germanium Fuzz: Dunlop Bonamassa Copper JBF3
2 - Silicon Fuzz: Old Big Box MJM London II
3 - Octave Fuzz: DanDrive Austin Blender

Trending Topics