If you could own anything that the band members of Rush once owned, what would it be?

they had a cool recording studio in Northern Ontario once
That was LeStudio in Morin Heights Quebec and that was a commercial studio available for hire which is sadly no more. They didn't
own it but it was responsible for some of their best records I think.

A guy was trying to crowd fund renovating the studio but I think it burned in a fire eventually.

Last edited:

rstites

Alex's 911SC he bought when the started making money.

.....assuming it isn't a pile of rust from Toronto winters.

peter_heijnen

Since i'm not greedy i'll take his ESL tour rig (marshall C&Cs, Hiwatts, Marshall 412s, custom pedalboard) plus the white 355 plus the red strat with mirror pickguard.

And maybe the white stage carpet if nobody else wants it.

Fatboy666

Silver Supporting Member
well since no one else wants it, I'll make the sacrifice and take Ged's bass/12str Rick doubleneck

or maybe those giant Tootsie glasses he wore in the 80's

GerryJ

Another vote for the Taurus pedals.
Although, at least in my hands (technically feet), it would be like free jazz: fun to play, torture for the audience.

RL2792

Maybe it's just a rumour, but didn't some members of Rush own part of the Toronto Bluejays at one point? If so, I would take that.

Gibson62

Alex's 70's gear...Gibsons,Marshalls,Morley Volume/Wah,the big Maestro Phaser,MXR Micro Amp,Echoplex.

Seen a few Rush things for sale here in Toronto....70's Yellow road cases w/the Rush logo on them, a couple of Marshall cabs from the 2112/ATWAS tour,Alex's 80's era strat copy.

ripple

To keep fresh, keep capped & cold.
Silver Supporting Member
As a couple others have mentioned previously, I'd love to have one of Al's Hiwatt stacks from the Exit Stage Left tour.

Ok, and the white ES1275... what a gorgeous guitar.

Kurt L

Any of their old gear would be sad and depressed to go home with me. And rightly so...

Caught my first Rush concert in 1981 and my last in 2015. That’s 34 years of great shows. Despite Neil’s famous lyric, they did seem like old friends.

Hope they are enjoying their well earned retirement and know how much they are missed.