• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

If You Could Play 1 TGP Members Guitar:

DWB1960

Which one would it be?

Being a huge Steve Howe fan and also a big fan of P90s my choice is pretty easy.

Dave Orban's '53' ES175.

How about you?

mark norwine

Which one would it be?

Being a huge Steve Howe fan and also a big fan of P90s my choice is pretty easy.

Dave Orban's '53' ES175.

How about you?
I've played it.....I second the notion. Trust me, it's everything you think it is, and more.

gkoelling

I'd love to go to MacDaddy335's house and play everything in sight.

Of course, it would take a long, long time! :)

WordMan

Homo Logos
Platinum Supporting Member
All of CDaughtry's collection, but especially the Mutt ('52 - '56 conversion). But the 'burst, replicas, Gustavsson, Tele Custom, various 335's and 345's - please - my head would probably explode just walking into the room where he stores his collection!!

esoteric pete

Silver Supporting Member
mine.

i have the ones i have because i love em!

...ok, i guess id like to play dave's 175 too =)

Pedro58

Silver Supporting Member
I'd like to play anybody's Kolls or Gustavssons...

These are guitars I've never had my hands on, and the press on them just makes me curious!

Trending Topics