• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

If you found a 1959 LP in your attic....

guitarfish

Silver Supporting Member
Sell instantly, pay off my mortgage and some other stuff. I could possibly retire early.

saltydogg

Rock & Roll Enthusiast
Platinum Supporting Member
That's a guitar that I might consider sitting on, until the market makes a turn. That's big bucks we're talkin' there...

fretnot

Platinum Supporting Member
First, I plan to soil myself. Then I'm going to regroup and come up with a new plan.

datsun

Gross! That thing is over 50 years old. I'd trade it toward a new one that doesn't smell like mothballs.

Peteyvee

Premium Platinum Member
Depends? Is it a Junior, a Special, a Standard or a Custom? The value could be anywhere from $4K for a Jr to "the skies the limit" for an uncirculated flamed burst in mint condition...

WornFrets

Silver Supporting Member
I would hold out for as long as I possibly could, but in the end, it would have to go. I'd certainly make the most of our time together - record a bunch, some YT videos, maybe even bring it to a gig just to say I did it. :)

losergeek

Knowing me, I'd trip on the way down the stairs and fall on top of it snapping the head. Otherwise though, sell it and buy a telecaster from the same year.

sixty2strat

1.set it up and restring it
2.plug it into 2 jmp stack and cut loose

options 3 are

if it plays great and sound amazing gig it till I am 65

if a dog sell it for a beat/issues one that is killer and some cash

Rod

Tone is Paramount
Gold Supporting Member
I'd sell it because I've owned one and it's not that big a deal.

Trending Topics