• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

'If You Want Me to Stay"~Grooving with CS Allstars in Salinas, CA 'Youtube.

Campfired

Nice, simple groove..nice funky riffs...excellent playing, Joseph! The conversation with the sax player was the highlight of the video!

Lucidology

Silver Supporting Member
Nice, simple groove..nice funky riffs...excellent playing, Joseph! The conversation with the sax player was the highlight of the video!
Pretty observant ears there bro ... the sax player is also a master percussionist (congas, etc.)
Who I've been gigging with for many years.
Really never thought about it other than the fact it a happens naturally between us (interaction that is)
No matter what he plays (He is a multi-instrumentalist who is also a 'killer' drummer via trap set)

Mark Kane

Platinum Supporting Member
Great stuff, took me back to Earth, Wind, and Fire. You seem to have more than a few cohesive assortments of great folks to make music with!!

Lucidology

Silver Supporting Member
Great stuff, took me back to Earth, Wind, and Fire. You seem to have more than a few cohesive assortments of great folks to make music with!!
Yes ... I'm very fortunate to be on call with a diversity of players.
This particular group was put together by this great club/pizzeria place in Salinas.
They gathered up their favorite musicians & asked us to perform under their name for special events, other band cancellations, etc.
Actually really dig this bands maturity ... no rehearsals ... we just throw it together on the spot.
There's a couple more youtubes I'll post here later on ... A cool one where the leader introduces all the musicians ...
BTW... that cute gal can sing her ass off ...

Uffe Steen

You really have that plucking thing right. Sounds great. Not everybody can do that so well.
Cool solo. Just short and tasteful. Keeps the song in focus.

Lucidology

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks everyone for the cool comments ... Hopefully sooner than later, will have maybe a couple more youtubes to share with you from that night ...

journo

Hi Joseph,

The rhythm riffin' is so swinging I almost hurt my knees listening to it even though I'm sitting still. The timing is exquisite.

Cheers,

Mats N

Lucidology

Silver Supporting Member
Hi Joseph,

The rhythm riffin' is so swinging I almost hurt my knees listening to it even though I'm sitting still. The timing is exquisite.

Cheers,

Mats N
You've got some excellent groove abilities too my friend. No doubt about it ... :)

Trending Topics