If your getting BAD cust service........

bgmacaw

I've found they usually block and report you on Twitter when you call them out.

Facebook and Yelp responses can also be pretty testy sometimes.

Brad8008135

Silver Supporting Member
As soon as the young man says, "Can I check your receipt?" Put him in a headlock and demand satisfaction.

T-bone

Here's the run down
-Ordered Pedal-(in stock) 2 day shipping
-5 days later no contact no pedal--I email WTF-I get a USPS email....label was created........still no response email
-same day I try to cancel order but it already shipped
-2 days later pedal arrives--don't like it-it's going back-cust serv ask how and why I bought this Speaker Sim???????
-Going back
-got delv last Monday to Company
-been told I would get my refund Wed, Thus, Fri.......Fri night Pay Pal got return BUT money is on hold
-3 emails today no response and still no cash

Sean French

Relax.
You state that on Friday you saw a paypal return/refund. Money is on hold. Okay.
Paypal is most likely holding the $ to ensure the merchandise was received by the seller.
This is now in paypal's court. The seller has nothing to do with what paypal does.
Relax. ;)

MrSteve

Items in stock with two day shipping and you don't get it for seven days? That's enough to call them out right there.

Nebakanezer

If this is an Amazon Prime order, I've noticed lately that there seems to be some fine print going on where a company that honors the Amazon 2-day shipping puts in a little blurb about sending it out within 5 days.

That ain't what I signed up for!!

If not, sorry to sidetrack your rant with mine.

T-bone

Relax.
You state that on Friday you saw a paypal return/refund. Money is on hold. Okay.
Paypal is most likely holding the $ to ensure the merchandise was received by the seller.
This is now in paypal's court. The seller has nothing to do with what paypal does.
Relax. ;)
Correction:
Pending is what Pay Pal has labeled it--ie no money

If they would communicate with me I wouldn't be writing this

day 3 no money! it's been 20 days since I ordered the pedal/box-they have had returned box for 7 business days
3 emails to then yesterday-no response

Relax?

GCDEF

Silver Supporting Member
Sounds like Paypal is holding the money. Instead of emails, have you tried picking up the phone?

S1Player

Correction:
Pending is what Pay Pal has labeled it--ie no money

If they would communicate with me I wouldn't be writing this

day 3 no money! it's been 20 days since I ordered the pedal/box-they have had returned box for 7 business days
3 emails to then yesterday-no response

Relax?
Then, contest with your credit card - assuming you used a CC via paypal.

Trending Topics