If your wife wants it...

grritz

Live quiet. Play loud.
Gold Supporting Member
...here's a couple of amps that might match her living room furniture. What have you seen?
Untitled 2022-02-27 at 6.33.08 PM.jpg

fiveightandten

Silver Supporting Member
My wife’s living room furniture also happens to be my living room furniture, with us being married and all. But I’ll pass on the deco amp thing.

Serious, question; are these meant to be gigged with?

Axe-Man

My wife loves the look of Vox amps. They are her favourite and she's said how much she likes them on numerous occasions. The Fawn AC30 seems to be a hit in the office.

I respect the workmanship and crazy deco/retro design that goes into wooden amps, but they are shelf queens for sure. No cats, children, backseats, boots, jams or gigs allowed.

Imagine the depreciation and finding the 'right' buyer so you didn't get absolutely fleeced during a sale. Imagine there being a 'mark' on them. That 'special' buyer would really work the sale as a 'repair' would cost big dollars. lol

Buddhist#6

Courtney DIDN’T Kill Kurt!
Silver Supporting Member
Serious question; Is the furniture from the 1950s? That’s what the Amps Posted so far would go with!

joebloggs13

WELL OK (no need to yell at me)! TBH, I don't know who makes them. Let me check some more and If I find it, I'll get back. Pretty cool, tho, don't you think?
I wasn't yelling...I was typing quickly, and hit caps lock by accident. Didn't realize it until after I posted... :facepalm Too lazy to go back and edit it...lol

grritz

Live quiet. Play loud.
Gold Supporting Member
Gotcha. I do it myself at least 2-3 times a day. No prob. Ain't those amps awesome?!

Top Bottom