• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

IL, MN, NE: Giacomo Fiore solo/split shows, July 5–8

corbetta

Hi all,

three shows in the midwest coming up:

Sunday July 5th Chicago, IL, 8:30 pm at Constellation; split bill with composer/vocalist Amanda Schoofs
www.facebook.com/events/1605828006371006/

Tuesday, July 7th New London MN, 7:00 pm at New London Little Theater; with Lonnie Knight
www.facebook.com/events/1662133564022215/

Wednesday, July 8th Omaha, NE, 6:30 pm at Omaha Under the Radar Festival
www.facebook.com/events/1055707901123639/

Would be nice to see any fellow gearheads! I'll be travelling with my fairly compact PT Metro 16, which fit in a carry-on when I recently went to MA for a couple of gigs...fun stuff!

View media item 2191

corbetta

Tonight! Guitar and pedals safely carried on, I may have no clothes tomorrow but at least I can get through the gig!

:D

corbetta

Fabulous show in New London tonight, last call in Omaha tomorrow then it's back to the coast...

Trending Topics