I'm going to start hanging around here

Nathan

Dude! I have been at the Toyz forum for a couple years, but *some* of the info is limited. I stumbled onto this page searching for Hermida Grinder opinions, and NOBODY else has squat out there! I even see some familiar names. Great forum here!

Blues Wail

Originally posted by Nathan
Dude! I have been at the Toyz forum for a couple years, but *some* of the info is limited. I stumbled onto this page searching for Hermida Grinder opinions, and NOBODY else has squat out there! I even see some familiar names. Great forum here!
welcome!! family style!!

avenerjimmie

here's a familiar name (despite a mispelling). welcome to my other favorite guitar gear forum on the internet! good to see you. later on.

esoteric pete

Silver Supporting Member
ha! same story here!! nice to see some familiar names! lefty, nathan, average, ect...whats up guys?

toyz is great too...my first home....lol.

Den

Gold Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Welcome Nathan ... but you'd better either have a lot of cash or a lot of self-control, because the gang here can fire you up to spend more money on gear than you've ever imagined!

Seriously, this is my favorite place online. This group here is the best.

Nathan

You know I thought I'd dig up this thread because Den was completely right about the cash aspect!I *thought* I had self control in March '05, now I know otherwise... :jo

gulliver

Silver Supporting Member
Looking back at the year I've been on this forum, I've sold about $4k more crappy gear than I bought great gear. As the local ad used to say ... An educated consumer is out best customer.

W

walpow

Wait a minute ... if he's Nathan, who am I?

By the way, I'm going to be in Montreal next week. Maybe we could meet up and cause a space-time paradox.

Yours,
The Artist Formerly Known as Nathan