I'm gonna be that guy... new tunes and I'd love to share them with you guys!

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by jrm, Jun 23, 2008.

1. jrm

jrm Member

Hello friends:

we finally got our newest disc back from the printer and we pre-released a few tunes on our myspace. I'd love it if you gave us a listen and told me your thoughts.

We're a Christian rock band with some DMB, RHCP, Switchfoot, etc... all wrapped up in what we hope to be an accessible form of music. I guess that is how I would describe us.

I'm not trolling for listens, really. I just want to share this with you fellas (and ladies) as you have been very helpful to me in my portion of this project (tone, tips, advice, encouragement, etc...) If you don't want to listen, that's cool too. Just thought I would share!

www.myspace.com/theridemusic

-jon

2. Da5Id

Da5Id Member

Sounds great! I was digging the tune "not so long ago".

3. bloodlemons

bloodlemons Member

This is really not my style of music in any way (even if it were secular...), but you guys sound really good and the songs are very catchy and well-written. I predict success!

4. jrm

jrm Member

Thanks so much fellas! I really appreciate the kind words. I'll be sure to pass them onto the other fellas... I know they'll be encouraged!

5. rogue.guineapig

rogue.guineapig Member

Nice riffs and feel!
    wow...a grass roots band out of my homestate that rocks...
    COOL. TOTALLY cool.
    Have you sent this to Air1 yet?

6. jrm

jrm Member

thanks rogue.guineapig!

I'm glad you enjoy it! no we haven't sent it to air1 yet. From what i hear, they don't take unsolicited music from unsigned band.... but if we knew someone to send it too, that would be a different story!