1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

i'm gonna help a buddy sell his rig locally....

Discussion in 'Bass Area; The Bottom Line' started by stephen_b, Apr 20, 2008.

1. stephen_b

stephen_b Member

but i'm not quite sure how much to ask.. maybe you can help.... btw... dallas, is locally.

its an ampeg svt-6 pro head on an 8x10 classic. the head is in an 8 space rack case with a korg rack tuner and a power conditioner.

how much should i look for... cause i've never really seen anyone sell this on CL. ideally... thats what i'd want to do. i'm a good friend to this guy, but i'm not shipping that amp.

stephen

heres a little shot of it behind this heavy-metal-m.f. i can't believe this is the only picture of it that i have.

[​IMG]

2. phatster

phatster Member

Go to talkbass.com and ask.It's considered inappropriate to ask such questions here....this is a sure way to be ignored!

3. stephen_b

stephen_b Member

wow... i had no idea.

thanks.

4. phatster

phatster Member

Your Welcome...its pathetic how we treat each other!!

5. 2 Loud 4 You

2 Loud 4 You Member

Yeah, you'll likely get a better idea about value on Talkbass.